Obama Inauguration Quiz! Global Inheritance and Causecast Unite to Test Your Skills
January 11, 2009No Comments
1) Visit www.causecast.org/org/global-inheritance . . . read the first news article for all the details. if you need to, watch the video titled “Inauguration Quiz” to learn how to win the prizes.
2) To participate, if you are not a member, join causecast. its simple. Then post your answers to the quiz as a blog on your profile.
3) To blog, its simple. Join Causecast and then click “post blog”. Be sure to title it – ” ‘YOUR NAME’ GI QUIZ” – so we can find it. So for example, “Jane Smith GI Quiz”. Then we’ll have them all in our system to easily find.
4) Submit your entry by 12am (midnight) on January 19th
5) Feeling generous? Make a suggested minimum donation of $5 to Global Inheritance at Causecast.org/org/Global-Inheritance
6) Yes. Your donation is 100% tax-deductible and Causecast does not take a fee. ( subject to standard credit card transaction fees). All net proceeds benefit Global Inheritance.
7) Tell Your Friends.
Watch the Inauguration
9) Post a blog with your Inauguration reflections to Causecast.org (for extra bonus points awarded by Global Inheritance and Causecast Team…for those of you who feel you may not have guessed the inauguration as well as you thought you would)
10) Wait Patiently and remember 60% LUCK – 30% SKILL 10% EFFORT
11) Winners will be announced on Global Inheritance and Causecast.org in the weeks to follow – stay tuned
**1 entry per person and Causecast will donate $1 per entry up to $1,000.00
are you creative? motivated?
looking to improve the world?
Treasure Island Taken Over By Recycling Rock Stars Oct 22, 2014
Recycling Store Heads For Treasure Island Sep 19, 2014
The Bigger Picture 2015 Film Nominations Sep 19, 2014
TRASHed Coachella 2012 :: Call To Artists Dec 2, 2011
Coachella 2012! Jan 10, 2012
Calling All Artists – TRASHed Coachella 2014 Jul 1, 2013
Doubling Down On Coachella 2012 Nov 10, 2011